Small Group On Campus Day Expectations
BBI Small Group Days
Starting on Monday, August 17, Magnolia ISD will bring grade levels each day to campus. This is an opportunity for your child to meet with teachers and receive instructional support through a modified schedule on campus. Click here for the district guidelines and procedures for on campus learning. (Note: These days are optional and are not required on-campus attendance days; however, your student will still be required to complete any assignments their teacher has posted for them on Canvas.)
As a reminder, during this time only visitors essential to school operations and academic purposes will be permitted to enter Magnolia ISD facilities.
Intermediate, junior high and high school students are required to wear a face covering.
7:00 AM Campus doors open and parent drop-off begins. Please follow your campus protocols for car rider drop off.
- Parents enter the last parking lot entrance from Ken Lake and go through the staff parking lot.
- Students may be dropped off no earlier than 7:00 a.m.
- Pull up as far as you can along the sidewalk before allowing your child to exit or load your car. Students may exit anywhere along the sidewalk.
- Parents will not be allowed to park in the parking lot and walk up to the front to pick up their students.
- In the afternoon, please see the attached photo for car rider lineup.
- Transportation changes and student check out concludes at 2:00 p.m.
Breakfast will be available for students at little to no cost depending upon status.
8:00 AM Students will go to their class and go through a typical school day.
Students should bring a water bottle as the water fountains will not be available
Students will eat lunch in the cafeteria as per their schedule. School lunches will
be available for students at little to no cost depending upon status.
2:30 PM Dismissal
Buses will depart the campus.
Campus car rider will begin
Dismissal Pick Up Procedures
As a reminder, Magnolia ISD has curbside meals available Monday through Friday at all elementary, intermediate and high school campuses. Breakfast and lunch can be picked up between 9 a.m. - noon. Parents will pay for the meals based on their child’s status and will need to have their student ID number.
Click here for more information.