In an effort to protect the safety of our students we have developed some procedures for our a.m. and p.m. car riders. By adhering to these guidelines you will help us ensure the safety of our students. An Aerial Map for traffic flow will be coming soon.
- Parents enter the last parking lot entrance from Ken Lake and go through the staff parking lot.
- Students may be dropped off no earlier than 6:30 a.m. From 6:30 a.m. to 7:00 a.m., BBIS will offer early morning childcare for $1.50/day. Click here for details.
- Pull up as far as you can along the sidewalk before allowing your child to exit or load your car. If you are the first car you should pull up to the front doors. This speeds up the line and the dropping off / picking up process.
- Do not stop in the crosswalk.
- Please do not allow your child to exit/load if you are more than two car lengths behind the crosswalk. Wait until you can pull up further.
- In the afternoon, please see the attached photo for car rider lineup.
Last Updated: December 2018